Site Visit To Ongoing Projects
Book your site visit
Safety RulesThe safety and well-being of every visitor is our utmost priority. To ensure on-site safety, the customers/visitors are requested to follow the given guidelines:
- Unauthorised entry to the site is strictly prohibited.
- Customers are requested to book a prior appointment before visiting the site. This can be done by contacting the CRM team at (+91 8880009009) or by filling the form on this page.
- An email confirmation will be sent confirming the slot of the site visit; please show the same to the security. We value your cooperation.
- All visitors should report to the site office/security personnel upon arrival with valid permission from the CRM team.
- The Safety Helmet must be worn during the project visit to ensure safety.
- Entry to restricted zones is prohibited.
- Use of the elevator at the site without the technician or supervisor is restricted.
- Standing near hazardous areas and/or edges of the building is strictly prohibited.
- Construction work is in progress. Parents are requested to warn children of the dangers of entering the site.
- It is recommended not to bring children under 13 to visit the site.
- Handling materials, tools, equipment or objects at the construction site is strictly prohibited.
- Causing a nuisance or interrupting staff or labourers from their work should be avoided.
- Be cautious while parking your vehicle, standing or having a conversation at the construction site.
- Eating, drinking, and smoking in the construction premises are prohibited.
- Taking pictures or selfies in restricted areas is prohibited.
- Visitors must avoid littering to keep the site and its surroundings clean.
- Your safety is your responsibility, DS-MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries at the construction site.
- External Materials and/or Vendors of any sort are strictly prohibited to ensure the safety of the building.
Please follow all the guidelines mentioned above for a safe visit.
To book a site visit, please fill the form.